Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Chapter 6 (The Makers Eye)

1. Those are great factors to succesful writing and revision. To express your meaning with past siuations as more assistance is a good idea depending on the topic.

2.As I was reading my essay aloud to myself I realized that it was very unorganized and felt like i could use a little more details.. I need to find a better way to be more organized and can put some work into how i introduce my essay. I also sould find more people to critize my essay as well before i do a final paper.

3. In some way Murray telling me who the speaker was grabed my attention and influenced how I read and comprehend the quote. It gave me a bit of an insight but there will always be tips in a reading to understand it better. It makes me feel a different way about te quote that it could not have been a hundred years ago.

No comments: